SuiteWorld18 is just around the corner and I can’t wait to get to Las Vegas to see what this year’s conference has in store for the thousands of attendees!
A few top highlights on my list include:
- Meeting our customers in person. We spend so much time communicating by phone and email that it’s refreshing to see our customers in person. Of course we also spend time on-site working to implement and customize NetSuite, but being able to get to know someone outside of working on a project is a unique experience that only something like SuiteWorld can provide.
- Seeing our NetSuite partners from around the world. We’re lucky to work with account executives throughout NetSuite as well as fellow solution partners and SuiteWorld is a great opportunity to see them all in one place, catch up about their work, and find new ways to work together.
- Learning what’s coming in NetSuite. SuiteWorld is always an incredible opportunity to see behind the curtain and learn what new features, solutions, integrations, and partnerships will do to enhance the platform. Last year we heard some incredible announcements and I’m looking forward to what this year has in store!
- Hearing what other leaders have to say. From Magic Johnson to Rachel Zoe, there is a great line-up of speakers coming to SuiteWorld and I’m eager to hear their perspectives on business, technology, collaboration, and scaling for success.
- Trying new ideas. Last year, we participated in the Hackathon4Good (and were on a winning team!) and it’ll be fun to get new opportunities to try out what’s possible with NetSuite while we’re in Las Vegas.
If you’re still looking for tickets to attend SuiteWorld18, there’s still time to make it happen!
If you’re planning to be there next week, Setup time to meet at SuiteWorld. We’ll have our consulting team leads there, as well as members of our senior staff including our CEO. We’d love to catch up and hear what’s getting you excited at SuiteWorld!