NetSuite Solution Architect
The Luxent NetSuite Solution Architect is a key resource in delivering practical, successful solutions to our clients involving NetSuite’s technical platform. The NetSuite Solution Architect advises clients on how to best apply NetSuite’s technical tools and technologies to solve business problems and optimize their use of NetSuite. Solution Architects will also formulate solution designs and oversee the delivery of these solutions.
- Analyze client/prospect software needs/requirements from a technical perspective, with respect to current or prospective use of the NetSuite ERP platform.
- Understand and apply the tools and technologies in the NetSuite SuiteCloud Development Platform to client needs
- Provide solution architecture and conceptual designs to meet client business needs
- Work with clients to confirm understanding and gain acceptance of solution architecture/design
- Oversee the build and delivery of NetSuite solutions and integrations, ensuring that scope and design is adhered to and an excellent standard of quality is maintained
- Support Luxent consulting and sales teams with advice and guidance on the use and application of NetSuite technologies
- Act as a “bridge” to connect the business/functional resources with the technical resources to ensure that a comprehensive end-to-end solution is successfully delivered
- Find and implement new ways to constantly improve stakeholder satisfaction, loyalty, and system adoption
- Self-development activities to stay up to date with the latest updates and features of NetSuite’s technical platform
- Effectively communicate the status of in-flight projects and tasks to management
Luxent offers exciting opportunities that will challenge your abilities, expand your skills, and reward your contributions in an atmosphere that encourages both personal and professional growth for all.
Our Core Values
We believe the things that set us apart as a company are the Core Values that guide everything we do. From the incredible teammates that join our team to the customers we gratefully partner with, our Core Values are the foundation our company is built on.
Each member of the Luxent team lives and breathes our core values every day. They are at the core of our amazing team of people, and ultimately, those people are what makes our company so special.
Upload your Cover Letter and Resume online using the form below.
You're going to love
working for Luxent
Luxent wants you to have as much fun at work as outside of it. We offer generous paid time off, paid company holidays, snacks and exercise breaks for office employees, and both virtual and in-person events and outings!
Whether you're located in one of our offices or working remotely, Luxent focuses on keeping everyone engaged, motivated, and up to speed on what's going on. We offer everything from lunch-and-learns to the latest in video conferencing to company-wide games and challenges.
Luxent supports and funds team members pursuing advanced certifications, additional training, and getting the tools they need to best perform their jobs. Whatever your professional passion, we want to help you make the most of it.
We help you plan
for your future with 401(k)
with employer matching
Peace of mind with
full medical, dental, vision,
flexible medical spending,