Support/Managed Services Consultant
A typical day as a NetSuite Managed Services Consultant may include the following:
- Focus efforts on our NetSuite clients who have completed their implementations.
- Support clients who have the desire to continue to improve their NetSuite environment to get the very most of their investment and want to work with a dedicated resource on their account.
- Will have two to four clients that will take up most of your time and effort.
- Will spend time with them creating strategies for how to improve, helping them execute those improvements, and working with other Luxent resources to execute the projects that are created from this strategy.
- As time allows, you may also assist with our On-Demand cases and conduct multi-day assessments for our clients and prospects.
- Self-starter who likes to work independently but enjoys collaborating with the larger team when necessary.
- NetSuite ERP Certified Consultant with at least 2 years of NetSuite implementation experience across multiple industries. Or at least 2 years as a NetSuite system administrator with a deep functional understanding and ability to solve any NetSuite challenge.
- Able to independently identify points of optimization within a NetSuite environment.
- Skilled and confident communicator, comfortable talking with everyone from the C Suite down to the warehouse floor.
- Able to effectively maintain and build working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- Able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with projects.
- Remote role
Luxent Inc. is a consulting firm that provides business technology solutions to our clients across multiple industries and verticals. We are passionate about delivering impactful solutions and strive to deliver results with a highly positive customer experience.
We are currently working to extend our NetSuite team. If you are looking for new challenges while working for a growing company, then here is your chance! As we grow, new opportunities will be available for those who aspire to progress in their career and have demonstrated highly valued deliverables. If you are customer-centric and driven by solutions that matter to customers, then we have something in common. Contact us now to discuss this exciting career opportunity.
Our Core Values
We believe the things that set us apart as a company are the Core Values that guide everything we do. From the incredible teammates that join our team to the customers we gratefully partner with, our Core Values are the foundation our company is built on.
Each member of the Luxent team lives and breathes our core values every day. They are at the core of our amazing team of people, and ultimately, those people are what makes our company so special.
Upload your Cover Letter and Resume online using the form below.