NetSuite Functional Consultant
The Luxent NetSuite Functional Consultant is the front line trusted adviser that partners with our clients to ensure that they get the best of their investment in NetSuite. Functional Consultants will work closely with clients to gain an understanding of their overall business environment, analyze their NetSuite needs/pain points, and configure NetSuite to meet these needs and address the pain points. The Luxent NetSuite Functional Consultant is an adviser, builder, teacher, and problem-solver that uses their expertise to implement and optimize NetSuite.
- Analyze client/prospect software needs/requirements, with respect to current or prospective use of the NetSuite ERP platform.
- Document business process, functional and/or technical requirements, findings and recommendations
- Design and configure effective, efficient and appropriate solutions to identified issues and requirements
- Configure NetSuite for clients to enable their effective use of the software
- Train and assist client staff in their efforts to learn and be confident using NetSuite
- Find and implement new ways to constantly improve stakeholder satisfaction, loyalty, and system adoption
- Support the efforts of Sales and Management to promote and grow the NetSuite practice
- Self-development activities to pursue continuous improvement in the areas of delivery quality, product knowledge, and professional conduct
- Contribute to a positive, collaborative, cooperative team culture
- Meet or exceed revenue or utilization targets
- Effectively communicate the status of in-flight projects and tasks assigned to management
Luxent offers exciting opportunities that will challenge your abilities, expand your skills, and reward your contributions in an atmosphere that encourages both personal and professional growth for all.
Our Core Values
We believe the things that set us apart as a company are the Core Values that guide everything we do. From the incredible teammates that join our team to the customers we gratefully partner with, our Core Values are the foundation our company is built on.
Each member of the Luxent team lives and breathes our core values every day. They are at the core of our amazing team of people, and ultimately, those people are what makes our company so special.
Upload your Cover Letter and Resume online using the form below.
You're going to love
working for Luxent
Luxent wants you to have as much fun at work as outside of it. We offer generous paid time off, paid company holidays, snacks and exercise breaks for office employees, and both virtual and in-person events and outings!
Whether you're located in one of our offices or working remotely, Luxent focuses on keeping everyone engaged, motivated, and up to speed on what's going on. We offer everything from lunch-and-learns to the latest in video conferencing to company-wide games and challenges.
Luxent supports and funds team members pursuing advanced certifications, additional training, and getting the tools they need to best perform their jobs. Whatever your professional passion, we want to help you make the most of it.
We help you plan
for your future with 401(k)
with employer matching
Peace of mind with
full medical, dental, vision,
flexible medical spending,