Founded in 1971, Mats Inc. is a family-owned business delivering quality commercial matting and flooring solutions. Customers rely on Mats Inc. for functional, aesthetic, and environmentally friendly product innovations across three lines of business: Entrance Systems, Matting, and Specialty Product; Sports Flooring; and Contract Flooring.
“Luxent’s LiNK Data Integration with our ERP system has provided Mats Inc. with visibility and put reporting of key data at our sales reps’ fingertips. Plus, Luxent customized LiNK for Mats Inc. to push a Salesforce Opportunity to an ERP Project, which has streamlined our process. It has been great partnering with Luxent, who helped us define our process and worked with us to implement a solution for Mats Inc.”
Kim Sciascia – VP of Human Resources
- Wanted to integrate ERP and Salesforce—both of which were new systems at Mats Inc.
- Needed access for sales teams to enter and track opportunity, including orders, invoices, and RMAs
- Desired integration of ERP/CRM systems that could support the ability for multiple installers to quote on building project
- Implemented and integrated Salesforce.com with ERP (ERP) through Luxent’s LiNK Data Integration tool
- LiNK Data Integration enables bi-directional communication of ERP and CRM data enabling visibility, accountability, collaboration, reporting, and tracking
- The integration of ERP accounts, parts, order, invoices, shipments, and RMAs with Salesforce:
- Enabled search, visibility, and reporting through Salesforce
- Created meaningful reports for tracking sales data and building dashboards for company leaders
- Introduced an efficient, streamlined process to convert Salesforce Opportunity records to ERP Project Records, which eliminated double entry, streamlined the process, increased productivity, and reduced risk
- Produced an environment that fosters collaboration and visibility between the sales and production teams
- Provided the ability for remote sales reps to access, enter, and track opportunities from anywhere
- Enabled flexibility for Mats Inc. to create building projects both as opportunities in Salesforce as well as a project in ERP so that multiple quotes could link to one project and multiple installers could quote a single building project