Re-implement Salesforce and Fall in Love With Your CRM Again
Salesforce is a powerful cloud-based CRM platform that helps companies track, manage, and grow their businesses – but you already knew that.
As with any technology platform, over time you can find that it’s not working for you as seamlessly as it did when you first implemented years ago. Whether you initially loved Salesforce and have cooled over time, or still love it but find it just isn’t working as smoothly and intuitively as you’d like, a re-implementation can help you get a fresh start and love your CRM all over again.
Get the ROI
you always dreamed of
How do you know if a Salesforce re-implementation might be for you? Here are some surefire ways to tell if it’s time:
- Your Business Needs Have Changed
- Designed to make businesses more successful through empowered users
- The Company Has Gone Through Significant Growth
- If you’ve been through an acquisition, merger, or just great sales cycles, you may find that your growth is slowed by Salesforce. This can be due to new employees that aren’t fully trained or because the system isn’t keeping up with new products, divisions, or reporting needs.
- It’s Over-customized/Engineered
- Frequently spurred by changing business needs and growth is your system simply getting over-customized and confusingly engineered. If your sales people are constantly complaining that they have to put in made-up numbers or choose something nonsensical from a dropdown just to log a lead, it may be time for an overhaul.
- You Went Through a Bad Implementation Initially
- Not every implementation goes smoothly, unfortunately, and if you got off to a bad start, it may be difficult to recover. A re-implementation can go a long way in restoring your faith (and your users’) in the power of Salesforce.
- You Have Poor Adoption
- At the end of the day, ROI on your Salesforce platform comes down to users understanding, using, and advocating for Salesforce. If they aren’t effectively using the platform, you’ll continue to wonder what might be.
If any of the list above ring true for you, a Salesforce re-implementation might be the right choice for your business.
Are you a manufacturer ready for the cloud?
Click the link below to learn how Luxent can help bring your company to the next level.