NetSuite Cloud ERP
Take your ERP to the cloud and gain visibility, agility, and security
NetSuite Cloud ERP, the world’s most deployed cloud Enterprise Resource Planning solution, is an ideal tool for businesses looking to take financial, operations, and inventory functions to the cloud.
Leverage a real-time view of how your business is performing so that you can be efficient and proactive. With rolled-up reports from every end of the business, you’ll be able to stay on top of challenges and opportunities as they arise.
Automate key business functions to save time, make better decisions, and move faster. With lead-to-cash, order-to-fulfillment, and procure-to-pay processes running automatically, you’ll be able to focus on the big picture.
Gain peace of mind that your data is secure, safe, and accessible when you need it. With a cloud-based ERP system, you can rest assured the highest security requirements are met and that your system and data is always available and secure.
Whether you’re using a legacy ERP system or starting your search from scratch, making a move to the cloud gives your business and users greater visibility, agility, and security. Additionally, a cloud-based ERP platform like NetSuite helps you drive additional efficiency and effectiveness into your business with:
- Better customer data. Do you know who's buying, what they're buying, and when they're buying? NetSuite puts comprehensive customer management, reporting, and insights at your fingertips.
- Top to bottom automation. How many spreadsheets do you manage on any given day? NetSuite has built-in process flows and user-accessible custom fields and records that make it easy to finally automate all the processes that slow you down.
- Enhanced inventory control. If you could get control of your inventory, how much time and how many headaches could you save your team? NetSuite gives you the full picture of how much inventory you have on hand, where it's located, and how much is on order or in transit.
- More reliable data. Are you confident your data is consistent, accessible, and updated? NetSuite gives you a single source of truth with all modules sourced from a consistent and centralized database.
- A more flexible, user-friendly platform with a lower overall total cost of ownership. Saving time and being more efficient is the only piece of the puzzle when considering an enterprise resource planning tool investment. As a cloud-based ERP solution, NetSuite's total cost of ownership is far lower than a traditional on-premise solution that requires its own servers, workstations, database licenses, expensive upgrades, and a dedicated IT staff.
Are you a manufacturer ready for the cloud?
Click the link below to learn how Luxent can help bring your company to the next level.