Sr. Solution Architect
Telecommute position reporting to: 65 Enterprise, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Write, test and deploy computer programming code using established standards and procedures and knowledge of programming languages. Consult with IT department management, functional consultants, and end users of programs on functionality and modify or enhance existing ERP software functionality based on consultations to increase efficiencies and functionality. Provide technical documentation including workflows and diagrams of custom program design and functionality. Assist with analyzing and designing complex software specifications based on the business requirements of clients. Troubleshoot and maintain existing software according to company standards and procedures. Prepare installation documentation for delivery of custom programs to end client. Work directly with customers to provide technical training and/or consulting for advanced custom programming techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Programming or related.
- 5 years of progressive experience in the job offered or 5 years of progressive experience in Computer Systems Analysis.
- Work experience to include:
- 5 years of experience in C#, VB.NET, SQL Server;
- 4 years of experience with ERP development;
- 2 years project management experience;
- 2 years working with or in manufacturing industry;
- experience in ERP Development including BPMs, BAMs, BAQs, Dashboards, UI Customization;
- onsite customer interaction and assisting customers remotely.
- Any and all experience may be gained concurrently.
- 25% domestic travel required. Employer to pay travel expenses.
- Telecommute position reporting to: 65 Enterprise, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
This position is eligible for employee referral.
To apply mail resumes to:
Attn: Job# RM-0423
Aliso Viejo, CA