The Only CPQ Built For Manufacturers & Distributors
Luxent’s iQ CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) solution was designed with manufacturers in mind and speed and simplicity at its core. iQ makes it easy to create, approve, and send quotes to customers, particularly for manufacturers and distributors with complex or configured products.
Available as a Salesforce application or Built for NetSuite solution, iQ CPQ seamlessly enhances your team’s quoting experience and effectiveness.
Luxent has over 700 manufacturing customers worldwide and a strong team of experts with extensive ERP, Sales, and quoting knowledge. iQ CPQ is the result of decades’ worth of experience in working with manufacturers to design solutions that meet their specific business needs around creating, customizing, and sending compelling quotes that earn customers' business.
iQ CPQ is built to offer flexibility at each step of the quoting process. Using an intuitive administration console, you can easily define your product catalog, pricing promotions, discounting, lists of related products, workflows, and approvals. You can easily customize the look of your quote acknowledgment form with our template builder, or use the advanced proposal generator for even greater control and design capabilities.
Luxent’s staff of platform experts, technical consultants, architects, and project managers work directly with you to understand your current sales process and then map out an implementation plan to ensure iQ CPQ fits seamlessly within your key processes, enabling you to get the best return from your CPQ investment in addition to faster and more successful user adoption.
In order to provide the best user experience for advanced quoting, Luxent designed an intuitive, easy-to-use interface that gives end users a fast, simple, quoting experience. Users are able to quickly learn and master the iQ CPQ application.
and Product Support
Manufacturers struggle with standard quoting due to their complex pricing and products. iQ CPQ is built with this complexity in mind and is a solution that easily supports multiple price lists, tiered discounting, various discounting policies, optional products, bundled products, on-the-fly products, and more. Read Westmor's iQ case study to learn how they've streamlined quoting.
iQ CPQ has a rules-driven configurator interface that allows you to quote unique and custom products. iQ’s configurator handles complex calculations, dependencies between questions, and business logic allowing you to quote configured products quickly and accurately. Check out Beracah Homes' iQ case study and learn how they tackle custom home quoting using iQ CPQ.
- Implement quickly and increase user adoption with an easy-to-set-up, easy-to-learn intuitive user experience
- Gain instant visibility to up-sell/cross-sell products, pricing, and comprehensive product information including images, attributes, and inventory status
- Leverage Drawloop integration technology to quickly add in media elements
- Increase the speed of quote creation with guided selling and one-click document generation
- Create accurate complex product configurations and pricing rules without coding
- Gain clear margin, cross-sell and upsell visibility to maximize revenue and profit
- See accurate forecast, pipeline, inventory, and projected revenue
- Integrate to ERP for full end-to-end visibility
- Maximize profitability using a target margin price calculator, defined markup pricing in price lists, and rules-based markup pricing
- Integrate e-signature capability to speed up turnaround time
- Navigate easily through the intuitive user interface
- Create quotes for complex, configured, and custom products with rules-based pricing, discounts, and flexible Product Configurator
- Add products, kits, and price breaks on the fly
- Create, view, and edit related activities without leaving the quote section
- Save time by quoting products that are regularly repeated such as subscriptions or maintenance contracts
- Style and format quote document templates in an easy to use WYSIWYG editor
FineCal Distributors of Technical Tapes, Adhesives, and Packaging finecal.co.uk FineCal supplies technical tapes, adhesives, abrasives, and general packaging products. Working closely with major manufacturers such as 3M, Bostik, Jiffy, Advance, BPI; and in industries spanning aerospace, electronics, and automotive, FineCal has served thousands of customers for over 50 years. “What’s stood out most is the communication of…See how FineCal started seeing results ➝
Are you a manufacturer ready for the cloud?
Click the link below to learn how Luxent can help bring your company to the next level.