NetSuite Planning and Budgeting enables organizations of all sizes to quickly adopt a world-class planning and budgeting application offering market-leading functionality across lines of businesses. Now a part of SuiteSuccess, Planning and Budgeting can be deployed via two separate versions, ensuring that you receive your Planning and Budgeting offering in a manner that best suits your particular business needs and budget.
Planning and Budgeting Standard Edition
NetSuite Planning and Budgeting facilitates both company-wide and departmental budgeting within one collaborative scalable solution. Pre-built data synchronization with NetSuite enables financial and operational data to be used throughout the entire budgeting process, eliminating the need to transfer data manually.
These pre-built reports, templates, and capabilities make it fast and easy to get your budgeting process set on the right path:
- Drillable executive dashboards
- Revenue projections templates
- Operating expense projections templates
- Actual vs budget reports (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow)
- Microsoft Office Integration with Smart View
- Multi-currency and multi-subsidiary support
Planning and Budgeting Premium Edition
Planning and Budgeting Premium Edition is intended to provide a holistic planning and budgeting solution that is primarily developed for your specific industry. While already being a comprehensive offering tailored toward your industry, this edition of Planning and Budgeting also allows for moderate customization to your business and acts as a springboard to accelerate future growth.
Delivery Motion and Speed: Scoping Required
- Planning and Budgeting Premium Edition is implemented by expert NetSuite Services consultants. Your dedicated implementation team will align all solution customizations and timelines, and will devote themselves to warrant an on-schedule implementation.
- Industry Specific Models
- Verticalized Metrics (SaaS, Other)
- Project Planning
- Cash Projections
- Verticalized OpEx and Expense Planning
- Verticalized Revenue Planning
- Driver and Trended Forecasting
- Financial Reporting & Variance Analysis
- Indirect Cash Flow
- Workforce Planning
- Smart View Office Integration
Industries Designed For:
- Wholesale Distribution